The Overcoat Importer Safety Measures for COVID-19
Dear Overcoats customers,
The Overcoat Importer is doing everything possible to assist in combatting the spread of the CORONAVIRUS and we are taking this unexpected threat to our businesses, staff, family members and our customers very seriously. We are following the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and the South African Government and are acting on their advise and recommendations that have been outlined at this current point in time.
Our bales are imported from reputable companies in Europe who follow the strict handling of secondhand goods laws of the country. Goods are thoroughly fumigated at sorting and packing and again on loading containers. This is all done in accordance with strict International health standards where fumigation certification is a necessity for all goods in transit. The goods are then checked and verified on entering South Africa after undergoing strict inspection each container is then released for delivery to our warehousing facilities.
The Overcoat Importer is confident in the process and believes the route to market of our bales is as safe and secure as possible. The health and safety of all our staff, family members and customers are of paramount importance.
The plan of action implemented by our dedicated management team for now is as follows;
- To cease all international business travel and all personal travel of staff has been discouraged.
- Overcoats Benoni, Coat Corner Kempton Park and Coat Corner Springs, our warehousing facilities and operational offices have implemented additional and continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all work surfaces, workstations, canteens and ablution facilities.
- All our staff have been informed with factual information about COVID-19 and hand washing and hand sanitizing is encouraged and reminded through informative posters and stickers.
- Social distancing has been advised however, we will still be offering the best customer service under the circumstances.
- Aramex is our national delivery partner for bales ordered and they have activated crises management teams across the country to ensure implementation of their awareness campaigns and training of staff is carried out efficiently to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Aramex is committed to ensuring our bales are delivered promptly and safely with zero-compromise on your well-being to your doorstep around the country.
Although we remain uncertain of what the future holds, we all need to keep calm, take responsibility for our own actions, our families and our communities and seek opportunity in difficult times. The Overcoat Importer is here to support you and help you grow your business with efficient delivery to your doorstep of your bale orders. The colder months are fast approaching and we need to be prepared to serve our communities with an affordable option for a warm jacket or coat.
Please contact our Sales Manager, William Magabane directly on 078 611 8568 or our head office on 011 845 4769 for any bale enquiries or delivery information. William and his sales team are available to assist you 6am to 6pm.
You are also welcome to make use of our email address to place orders for delivery or collection firstname.lastname@example.org
Or general enquiries on WhatsApp number 078 769 3810.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Together we will overcome this difficult period and grow our businesses.
The Overcoat Importer
Overcoats Benoni – 79 Princes Avenue, Benoni CBD 011 845 4769
Operations Manager – Eugene Roberts 082 730 9005
Overcoats National Sales Manager – William Magabane 078 611 8568
All customers from Botswana can contact William for orders or stock enquiries.
Store Manager – Mabel Lesefi 064 197 1853
Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape Province
Overcoats Sales Specialist – Kaizer Morena 073 101 4350
North West and Free State Province
Overcoats Sales Specialist – Sydney Selahle 072 885 1999
Limpopo Province and Zimbabwe
Overcoats Sales Specialist – Tshepo Magakwe 083 949 6587
Kza Zulu Natal Province
Overcoats Sales Specialist – Abie Khanyile 073 259 0695
Namibia and Lesotho
Overcoats Sales Specialist – Nkululeko Ndlanmlenza 078 506 9726
Overcoats Sales Specialist – Calvin Chauke 062 640 5566
Coat Corner Kempton Park – 79 Pretoria Road, Kempton Park CBD
Store Manager and Overcoats Sales Specialist – Lawrence Magabane 065 230 1991
Coat Corner Springs – 29 5th
Avenue, Springs CBD
Store Manager and Overcoats Sales Specialist – Maryna Titus 084 240 2009